Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #21
easyday

Did you Really call drake soft?:what:
Old 09-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #22
Drake

[QUOTE=dorado50;169952]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Have you ever stopped and thought to yourself...."Hey! Today, I will not be a dick"

When I saw you had replied, I already knew you were going to have something negative and criticizing to say before I even read your post. You're always a debby downer, and have some .02 to put in that no one cares to hear. Just keep it to yourself and let people do their thing. You don't need to always put other people down. You might argue it's constructive criticism, but it's not. You're just being an ass.[/QUOTE

Stay away from my opinions......your way too soft (ROFLMFAO)
Is this where I'm supposed to say "Come on bro, just meet me on the sand and we'll see who is soft"? Or do I just spelling troll you with a
"It's *You're"

Funny thing, I got quite a few PM's and texts saying "Finally, someone called dorado on his shit"

We're not in highschool anymore, lets act like a couple of grown adults.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #23
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

I think we will make bwe history if the mods shut down a recipe post.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #24
dorado50

[QUOTE=Drake;169959]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post

Is this where I'm supposed to say "Come on bro, just meet me on the sand and we'll see who is soft"? Or do I just spelling troll you with a
"It's *You're" Say what you would like.....

Funny thing, I got quite a few PM's and texts saying "Finally, someone called dorado on his shit" Another "Hero" in town?

We're not in highschool anymore, lets act like a couple of grown adults.
name calling is quite suspect on your part, yes?

Again, I don't care for burnt breading on fish
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 AM   #25
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Dorado, your antagonistic ways are completely see through. For all of the money you possess you probably for the life of you couldn't BUY a real friend so your weak attempt at Internet bullying safeguards you from feeling rejected in the end. Its ok dude, we're all friends here. We won't step on your feelings. Let go of the anger.

Old 09-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #26
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Dorado50, Sir, go catch another fish. A big one on light tackle, in a small boat? Please post pictures.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #27
Drake

I'll be his friend if he showers me in cash...

Old 09-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #28
dorado50

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Novotny View Post
Dorado, your antagonistic ways are completely see through. For all of the money you possess you probably for the life of you couldn't BUY a real friend so your weak attempt at Internet bullying safeguards you from feeling rejected in the end. Its ok dude, we're all friends here. We won't step on your feelings. Let go of the anger.

You know me quite well?. We have never met, never talked face to face, never interacted at all, yet you seem to know me like a best friend! . You are quite gifted. I don't know you but you are most likely a very nice person and probably a cool guy to know. However, I did not find your fish dish appealing at all (sorry, and if you reread my opinion I said nothing negative about YOU at all) Since we are all friends here(as you say) a friend should never lie to a friend............

Last edited by dorado50; 09-16-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #29
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
You know me quite well?. We have never met, never talked face to face, never interacted at all, yet you seem to know me like a best friend! . You are quite gifted. I don't know you but you are most likely a very nice person and probably a cool guy to know. However, I did not find your fish dish appealing at all (sorry, and if you reread my opinion I said nothing negative about YOU at all) Since we are all friends here(as you say) a friend should never lie to a friend............
I only know you from collected mass opinions of others that know you and I think I have a fairly good idea of exactly the type of person you are. So don't play semantics with me. You like putting people down or making them feel bad and that, my friend, is just pathetic.

Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #30
dorado50

Why u mad?
Old 09-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #31
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Have a good night bud. If I ever see you on the water ill throw you a cold one. My feeling are not that easily hurt