Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
PegLegFury

New(b) member san diego

Dang boats been unreliable the last few seasons and I didnt want to miss time on the water over it so I finally got a kayak after years of wanting/debating. Pompano Angler 120 from West Marine aka 2008 model Tarpon 120. My roommate bought the same one.
Went off MB and out the channel to OB a few times to work on paddling and balance in the swells and wakes.
Ive caught plenty of fish off a boat but am new to the whole Kayak/near shore fishing idea. This forums been great in respect to changing some of my gear and learning fishing strategies and techniques. Ive got a bait-catching rig, heavy bottom/bait troll rig and am currently working on a yoyo rig. And OEX should be calling about my LiveWell. FF is on the list but $ is tight, Ill leave that to my roommate for now.
If theres folks out there that wouldnt mind or actually want 1 or 2 kayak fishing newbies for company let me know. We're looking to pick brains and meet some folks that we can fish regularly with. The schedules pretty open starting monday
AND WE'LL BRING BEER!!!
PegLegFury is offline   Reply With Quote