Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #41
HELLSTER INC.

Who has them and when is the Demo day! Checked them out at the long beach show and they look cool.. I'm all in for a new kayak experience....
2018 SeaFox 248 Commander

HELLSTER INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #42
PAL

Quote:
So I have of course been getting a lot of questions as to why I am no longer with OK. What I have been replying is this. "The reason for the split from OK is many fold. I am very proud of my 20 years on those kayaks and everything I did with them. I still believe that OK makes great kayaks and believe me this was one of the toughest things I have had to go through in my business life.

The main thing I am concentrating on now is not my past with OK but the great future ahead with Jackson. They are a great company that is doing things right. And I can't wait to get to work with them."
Perhaps over a beer some time I can give more insight into the full reasons. At this time as I am really just happy to be moving forward.
Classy answer from Jim. I've known him a long time. He's one of the most loyal people you could ever meet.

I like many of the Cuda's fishing features, but not its paddling performance. But there is this: Jackson is nearly unique in my experience. The company paid attention to Drew Gregory's freshwater design ideas. Now that they've signed Jim, it's possible they will put him to work on an open water design. That would be outstanding - competition pushes 'yak improvement.
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote