Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #21
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

So aftet my maiden voyage and I realized I needed a little more cushion underneath the seat so I found an old life vest cut it up into the shape of my ocean kayak seat and shoved it underneath it.works good also added a cutting board to the rod pod her are some pics oh and on that Scotty cup holder it was way too big to hold a beer so I put some from around the top of it and now it won't bounce around
yak-fishing-socal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #22
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

Oh yah and updated my wheels to a bigger size..even though my other ones worked good these should be great..oh and there not purple happy yaking
Old 11-14-2014, 03:47 PM   #23
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

So I've come to realize that I can't take my old tackle bag with me on my t15 so I found something that works will for me..I think its a parts organization thing picked it up for 5bucks and put thine padding on the bottom on the inside and out..also put all my hooks and swivels and jig heads into pill containers..I find it Save's way more time when all the stuff is labeled and separated. its the perfect size and fits inside the rod pod and wedges nicely to the side..also velcro a Plano to the other side that has all my swimbaits ready to go
One more thing I've come to miss from my stealth 12 was the live bait hatch in the middle of my legs so I made a bait tube hope it can keep a couple alive for awhile
The bait tube was made from a welders rod holder I picked up from harbor freight for 3.99 i was going to make one with abs but after pricing it all up would have been close to 30 bucks

Last edited by yak-fishing-socal; 11-14-2014 at 03:58 PM.