Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #18
comrad_zeelaagee

thank you to all who were able to attend the comments session. i was there in the am- but didn't see anyone i recognized from photos posted here or that i have met in the past.

as a north county san diego resident, i feel i'll get totally screwed either way. all maps that save la jolla close my grounds. all maps that restrict my area close la jolla. i want to be able to save both! what can be done to this regard?

i am very sad that i am joining the game so late- but i'll do what i can from here.

i've thought that it would be great press for our cause if we could get some national media to the process (think glenn beck, drudgereport.com, etc.) to get some pressure on the decision makers, but i've so little exposure as to how the preocess has gone down i don't feel like a worthy representative to present the case. if someone wants to try to get this going together, i'll be more than happy to team with them and try to make that happen.

if we can expose this nationally and ask for fellow anglers to boycot CA as a destination for angling and tourism we can leverage a greater body of liek minded individuals who will vote with their dollars.

i'm best reached by email but don't know if i feel comfortable puting that out just yet. if you're on here- you can get it.

tight lines
andy
comrad_zeelaagee is offline   Reply With Quote