Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Jim Sammons LJKF

Important Tournament news.

Due to a conflict with the LJ rough water swim the Steve Moyer Memorial tournament will be held on Saturday September 10th, NOT on Sept 11th as planned.
Unfortunately the launch is closed from 12-3:30 on the 11th, which really screws us up. This really sucks for me because I don't return from Alaska until the night of the 10th so I will miss the event, which is very close to my heart.
If you have signed up for the tournament but can not make it on the 10th we have a couple options for you.
Option 1; ( the option we like the best) Stay entered in the tournament so that we can make the donation to the charity and we will mail you your tournament shirt.
Option 2: Let us know in advance that you can not make the tournament and would like a refund and we will do so. ( this option we are not so fond of) Refunds will not be made after the fact.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause to the participants, believe me no one is more upset about this than me.
If you have any questions or concerns please let feel free to give me a call.

Because I will not be there to help, I am sure Matt could use some extra help, particularly at the sign in so volunteers are welcome and should contact Matt.
JimSammons.com

Last edited by Iceman; 09-25-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Jim Sammons LJKF is offline   Reply With Quote