Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which Kayak should i get with Andy at the OEX Parking lot SUPER SALE?
X-factor 2 14.29%
Extreme - looks faster 4 28.57%
Stealth 14 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Looking to buy my third kayak at OEX PARKING LOT!!! What should i get

OK i just sold my cobra tandem kayak ( no need to keep a non fishing yak) . I have the green light from the wife to get another fishing yak, for my buddies that don't show up when i go fishing.

I own an x-factor and love it, its slow but i love it. I am looking to make this purchase a secondary yak not a primary. I have already rigged up the x-factor as my primary. (it has all the electrical on it.

So my choices are:

Another x-factor, an extreme(faster then the x-factor, i am not sure if I am willing to give up 100lbs for speed, but the speed might come in handy), or a stealth 14 (much more for expensive).
Extreme weight capacity 525lbs
X-Factor Capacity 625lbs

On the stealth 14, i have a big butt and I am not sure if i can open that bait hatch for someone to fill it while im sitting on it. I already have a hard time opening that middle hatch on my x-factor. And i wouldn't want to get jealous and then have to move all my electronics to the stealth 14. So many choices

Facts about myself:
im 280lbs 6ft tall, Very hot latino, like long paddle during sunrise and sunset lol

So its to a vote...

Last edited by wiredantz; 02-08-2011 at 08:19 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote