Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #10
cioppino

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHIONADO View Post
Not many people used the Children's Pool when it was open. A few senior citizens in speedos was all I ever saw there. Now hundreds of people visit it every day. The children want the seals, ask them. This is just a silly issue for talk radio to rant about. Seals not native to San Diego? Planted there by Sea World? Got data to back that up?

I hope we can have these debates without people reducing it to name calling and foul language.
I have been in San Diego my entire life and I have to totally dissagree with you about the lack of use of the Childrens pool. As kids our parents would take us there becasue the Cove was always packed on the weekend. The Childrens pool was always crowded as well. Maybe youre talking about winter or something.

When is the last time kids made any reasonable decisions? I do not like hearing people say that the children want the seals there! Thats ridiculous! If it were up to the children all us parents would have a seal at the dinner table, gimme a break!

Given the choice to use the beach and to go snorkel and look at fish I know which my two children would rather do. Watching stuff is great, but participation is much more fun.
cioppino is offline   Reply With Quote