Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
jorluivil

Promar Glow Lights Sticks...POS or ????

1st hooping session: everything goes fine, glow sticks turn on and off with no issues.

2nd hooping session: everything goes fine during the trip, get home, dump gear in garage and call it a night. The following morning I go in my garage to get all my gear in order, for whatever reason I decide to turn on one of the new glow sticks....nada. I take the batteries our and try a different pair, light comes on so I'm thinking, maybe I left it on? No, not possible, I got home around 11pm and would have noticed if the light was on.

I go to turn the glow stick off.....nada. Now it will not turn off or switch to the flashing mode. I'm thinking maybe its the batteries so I switch the batteries, glow stick comes on but I can't shut it off. I check the batteries that the stick came with, all three batteries are dead. GREAT!!!! I bought a lemon

I stop at the store where I purchased the sticks, dude at the front counter says, 'no problem, grab another one and we'll get you going'. I go check the shelf, not a glow stick in sight. I go back to the counter, dude at counter says, 'we should have more in on Wednesday, you can swap it out then'.

Saturday comes around, go to the tackle shop......nada. Dude at the counter says, come back Wednesday...............

This past weekend I went out again, pull out the other good new glow stick....f-en thing will not turn on. I go to check it using a fresh pair of batteries.....nada

Is anyone else having the same problem? I paid about $15 for both sticks, not a lot but I'm not in the business of giving my money away. I'm going to give the tackle shop a visit and ask for my money back or store credit. After that's said and done I'll probably send Promar an email letting them know how disappointed I was with their 'new' product

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote